Origence Announces Dynamic Speaker Line-Up for Lending Tech Live ’22 Conference
Experts from lending, automotive, and financial marketing industries to deliver essential strategies for success in a competitive marketplace.
Irvine, CA, June 10, 2022 – Leading experts and innovators from the worlds of lending and technology are will be taking center stage during Origence’s upcoming Lending Tech Live ‘22 Conference, taking place July 25-27, at the Gaylord Rockies Resort and Convention Center in Aurora, Colorado.
Building on three decades of success as the DRIVE Conference, Lending Tech Live ’22 offers credit union professionals a deep dive into all things lending. The industry’s foremost lending conference offers insight into the latest strategies to build stronger, more profitable lending portfolios and to reach more members.
The conference will address key industry topics including trends in innovative financial services and emerging technologies, lending strategies and best practices, member engagement, and state of the automotive market.
The event’s dynamic keynote speakers bring expertise spanning the areas of innovation, finance, and business:
- Marcus Buckingham, founder of the Strengths Revolution, is a renowned global researcher and New York Times best-selling author focused on unlocking strengths, increasing performance, and pioneering the future of how people work. Buckingham is the author of two of the best-selling business books of all time, and leads research at the ADP Research Institute.
- Janice Fraser is an investor, well-known speaker, and innovation expert with two decades of experience spanning Silicon Valley, NASA, the Obama White House, and the Fortune 500.
- Professor Lamont Black is a recognized expert and well-known speaker on cryptocurrency and blockchain. His teaching on cryptocurrency at DePaul covers aspects of money and investing and has been featured in the Chicago Tribune.
- Charlie Vogelheim is an auto industry veteran whose 35+ year career incudes executive and editorial roles at Kelley Blue Book, J.D. Power, Car and Driver, and Motor Trend. He is currently the host/pilot of “The Flying Car” podcast, bearing witness to the transformation of transportation.
- Erin Andrews is an Emmy nominated sports broadcaster, podcaster and creator, and a trailblazer in the sports and entertainment industries. She is seen weekly on “FOX NFL Sunday,” as well on “NFL Thursday Night Football” and “America’s Game of The Week,” the most-watched show in all of television for the last 12 seasons.
- Tony Boutelle, President and Chief Executive Officer of CU Direct, has over 30 years of credit union industry experience. Tony started CU Direct in 1994 while with the California Credit Union League, navigating the company from a start-up to one of the nation’s largest lending technology CUSOs, serving 1,140 and 64 million members nationwide.
Lending Tech Live ‘22’s impressive line-up of industry experts and headline speakers also includes:
- Thomas King, President, Data & Analytics Division and Chief Product Officer, J.D. Power
- Teresa Freeborn, Executive, Author, Speaker, Thought Leader, and former President, Kinecta Federal Credit Union
- Brian G. Lauer, General Counsel to NACUSO, and partner at Messick Lauer & Smith P.C.
- Kyle Hauptman, Vice Chairman, NCUA
- Sarah Canepa Bang, Senior Advisor, NCUA
- Drew White, Senior Director Lender Development, Caribou
- Andrew Turner, CEO, LoanStar Technologies
- Brian Jones, CEO, Gravity Lending
- Brian Hamilton, President, Origence Lending Services
- Bob Child, COO, Origence
- Barry Kirby, Senior Vice President, CuneXus
- Pete Hilger, CEO, Allied Solutions
- Anne Holtzman, Senior Vice President, Risk Management & Recovery Services, Allied Solutions
- Aleks Bogoeski, Senior Vice President, Product & Partnerships, Origence
- Reid Rubenstein, Founder and Managing Partner, RefiJet
- Brit Barker, Senior Vice President Enterprise Solutions, Origence
- Erin Wilson, General Counsel & ERM, CU Direct
- April Clobes, President/CEO, MSUFCU
- Stephen McDaniel, CEO, F&I Sentinel
- Ken Burns, Executive Vice President of Sales, Origence
- Rob Medina, Western Region CSF, AutoNation
- William Knowles, Chief Operating Officer, Mike Maroone Automotive Group
- Jonathan Fowler, President, Fowler Automotive
“The conference delivers the expertise and dialogue necessary for credit unions to successfully maximize lending performance and increase their value to members,” noted Tony Boutelle, CU Direct’s president and CEO. “Our goal is to deliver the industry’s most comprehensive thought leadership forum, providing strategies to empower credit unions in an increasingly competitive marketplace.”
# # #
Origence, a CU Direct brand, provides lending technology that elevates the origination experience to increase loan volume, create efficiencies, and grow accounts. With Origence, financial institutions can originate consumer and indirect loans with greater levels of productivity and increased scale, while also delivering a convenient and personalized borrower experience. Solutions also include marketing automation, auto shopping, lending operations, and more. Origence is headquartered in Irvine, California. For more information, visit www.origence.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.